Who can apply for it?
- Spouses or common-law partners of Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- Dependent children of Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- International students who have graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution, have a valid study permit, and have applied for a work permit within 180 days of receiving written confirmation that they have completed their academic program.
- Temporary foreign workers who are in Canada with a valid job offer from an employer who has a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or through an LMIA-exempt program.
- Applicants under the International Experience Canada (IEC) program.
The process for Open Work Permit
How IMM Consult can help you