Why Choose USA?
The United States is a popular destination for immigration owing to its prestigious colleges and numerous employment prospects, especially in the industries of technology, healthcare, and finance. In addition to a high quality of living, the nation boasts great healthcare and social services, as well as vibrant cities.
The United States is a diverse country with many cities that offer great opportunities for immigrants. Some of the best cities to migrate to include New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Austin, Boston, Miami, Washington D.C., Chicago, Houston, Denver, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, and Portland. With so many options to choose from, immigrants can find a city that aligns with their interests and build a successful life in the USA.
Following are some popluar immigration options to the USA:
- It must meet the minimum capital amount. Either $900,000 in a TEA or $1.8 million outside TEAs.
- It must create at least 10 new full-time jobs for at least two years. If you cannot prove immediately that the investment has created the positions, you should be able to prove that the need for at least 10 new full-time employees will arise.
- The money you invest must have been acquired legally.
- The investment must be approved by the USCIS.
- The enterprise you invest in must be a “for-profit” new commercial enterprise that was established after 1990.
- The money you invest must be considered “at-risk’”, meaning that there is no guarantee of capital return.