Why IMM Consults for UK Visas?
Whether you wish to immigrate to the UK to work, start your business, join your family or settle as a permanent resident, our team of Specialists have all the necessary expertise knowledge and competence to support you.
UK Skilled Worker Visa
Skilled Worker Visa, the UK’s new Points-Based Immigration System was implemented on 1 January 2021. With the exception of British and Irish nationals, the scheme allows employers to recruit individuals of all nationalities to work in the UK in a specific job role within an eligible skilled occupation. The route can lead to Permanent Residency and applicants can be joined by dependent partners and children.
In order to secure a Skilled Worker Visa, an applicant will need to be sponsored to do a specific job, meeting the skill and salary requirements of employers that have been licensed by the Home Office.
- Introduce and Submission of your entire profile to the designated employers through our Licensed recruitment partners based in the UK.
- Secure a placement from an Employer who’s licensed by the UK Endorsed body.
- Thereby applying for a Work permit Visa application process.
To qualify for a Skilled Worker Visa, you need to be sponsored by a UK-based employer. Besides, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be aged 18 or over
- You need a valid Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) for the job you are going to do
- Your job is a genuine vacancy
- Your role is at an appropriate level
- You will be paid a salary which equals or exceeds the general salary threshold and the “going rate” for your occupation
- Your sponsor has paid the required Immigration Skills Charge
- You can demonstrate your English proficiency (at least CEFR Level B1)
- You can financially sustain yourself and your family without relying on public funds
- You can provide a criminal record certificate
- You can provide a valid TB certificate (if needed)