Why Immigrate to Australia
Australia is the most popular destination among skilled migrants for various reasons, and ranks highest among those that pay high salaries for skilled workers.
People in Australia also have healthcare and education systems.
The Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 is an Australian visa that permits skilled people to live and work in Australia permanently. This visa is based on points, which means that applicants are evaluated based on a variety of factors, such as their age, qualifications, job experience, English language proficiency, and other criteria. Applicants must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) using the SkillSelect system and get an invitation to apply for the visa in order to be eligible for this visa.
- You will be able to permanently stay, work and / or study in Australia
- You will be enjoying complete Medicare Entitlement
- You will be able to sponsor eligible relatives to Australia for PR
- Travel into and out of Australia for 5 years
- You will be eligible to apply for the Australian Citizenship
Visa Subclass 491
The subclass 491 visa regime was introduced starting 16th November 2019. This Skilled work regional provisional Subclass 491 visa enables the qualified and eligible migration aspirants and their families to settle and work in regional areas of Australia. The initial validity of this visa is for 5 years and the holders are eligible for a pathway to permanent residency via the Subclass 191 Visa starting September 2022. For this visa subclass, the sponsorship can come from the regional state or territorial government or eligible relative settled in regional Australia.
- Your visa will undergo a priority processing
- You will be able to enrol for complete Medicare Entitlement
- Enhanced points if you are a single
- Enhanced points if both you and your spouse are eligible for nomination
- You will be able to apply for permanent residency starting September 2022
- The eligibility criteria of the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) subclass 491 is