ICT - Intra Company Transfer pathway
We help small & medium type Investors come to Canada quickly on work permits, start a business and obtain permanent residence. We create a customized strategic immigration and business plan that’s right for you and expertly represent you throughout the process. If you have the ability to establish a business enterprise in Canada, then we can help.
Business Work Permit to Permanent Residence
We have appointed Canadian lawyers, will develop a personalized strategic action plan that’s right for you. You will work with an Expert and a team of lawyers throughout your process. Our Lawyers are Certified Specialist in Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Law by the Law Society of Ontario and has been practicing Canadian immigration law for over 15 years.
- Get a work permit quickly
- Rapidly establish a Canadian business
- Obtain permanent residency quickly for the family
- Spouses get open work permits
- Minor children may attend Canadian schools for free.
- Access Canada’s excellent healthcare system
- No minimum net worth requirements. Please note that while there are no minimum requirements, you should be able to demonstrate the financial means to start and operate a business in Canada
- No minimum investment requirements
- Current Business must be atleast 2 years old.
- Must have an existing business with Annural Turnover (Revenue / Sales) of over $250,000 per year
- Any owners transferring must have a net worth of about $300k CAD
- Employees over 5
- Majority shareholders of existing company must be willing to establish the business in Canada
- The owners can transfer themselves or their employees into Canada as long as they have worked one year for the company and is in a management position with the company
- The company in Canada does not need to do the same business as the current business
- Majority shareholders of the Sudan/ UAE company must establish the Canadian company and become majority shareholders.
- The Canadian business must be an active business – it cannot be passive.
- A business plan must be carefully constructed to enable owners to transfer to Canada. Hence we will need to go over carefully your plan and construct the 5 year business and financial plan accordingly. There is no stipulated investment you MUST make but the investment amount should align with the business plan and funds must be shown or transferred accordingly.
- While it is not necessary to have a Canadian director it is recommended if you wish to open a bank account etc before you come to Canada. You may take the director off of the account later once you get to Canada. In the event you do not have a known party, we can recommend you for this purpose at an additional cost payable directly to them.
- Initially you will be eligible to apply for a one year work permit. Your spouse will get an open work permit for the same duration, which allows him/her to work in any establishment. Children under 18 will get student permits and study at school free of charge. After one year, the updated business plan showing progress of business must be submitted to Immigration for the renewal of work permits for a further period of two years at which time you can also apply for your Permanent Residency (PR). Certain criteria must be met to qualify for PR and these criteria will be assessed and discussed